Monday, July 23, 2007

Review: Web for car accident claim

Last Thursday nite i just cought with an accident and my car was hit by a motorcycle.it is not so serious but,the cost to repair my car is more than RM1000.So, the best thing i did police report even i've been fined RM300.Why?because i need to claim an insurance. Actually,when i surf the net that night after the accident,i thought my insurance is AMInsurance,So i surf the website and i found a link inside there. Thank god, the link help me a lot to find the nearest workshop to my office. Well, the website is really good where you can find the workshop by defining your insurance company,town,state. They give you all the option complete with workshop picture,address and phone number.It is quite easy for you guys out there.It is own by company called Maphilindo adn i think it is non profit website because there was no advertisement inside the website.Highly recommend! And one more thing, dont forget to write police station phone number,it will help you when you got an accident.Just go to MotorWorkshop.com.my

0 comments: